Documents & Attestation Requirements
All documents submitted need to be either in English or Arabic
Documents in other languages must be translated to English by a legal translation office. A copy of both original & the translated document needs to be provided along with application.

Following documents are required as part of the Application Process:

-Recent Passport Photo of the Student (2 copies)
-Copy of Student’s Valid Passport (2 copies), Copy of Parents Valid
-Passport (1 copy)
-Copy of Students Emirates ID & Residency Visa (2 copies). Copy of Parents –Emirates ID & Residency Visa (1 copy). In case these are under processing, then copies of the registration form to ascertain the application process would be required.
-Copy of students Birth Certificate in English / Arabic (needs to be attested by respective authorities if required)
-Copy of student’s vaccination record (1 copy)
-Original Transfer Certificate (attested, if applicable, as per UAE KHDA requirements)
-A Letter of Good Conduct from the previous school (from Year 1 onward) (Mandatory)
-Continuation Certificate ( for Year 1 onwards) ( Compulsory)
-Transfer Certificate Requirements

For students coming from Dubai the transfer will be via KHDA e-portal, please complete the transfer formalities in old school.

For students coming from other Emirates / countries compliance with KHDA/MOE regulations require a Transfer Certificate (TC) from you child’s current/previous school. 

Students coming from countries other than USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & Western European region should have the original Transfer Certificate attested by the folllowing Authorities.

-Ministry of Education (from country of TC origin)
-Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
-UAE Embassy (from country of TC origin)
-Students coming from Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar or Saudi Arabia need to have the original Transfer Certificate attested by Ministry of Education (from country of TC origin).
-Students transferring from schools within the UAE, should have Ministry ——Approved Transfer Certificate.
-Additional Information

Please complete the additional information section of Application Form and provide full details of any special educational needs, individual education plans (IEPs) and any

-Educational Psychologist’s or other therapists reports available.

As per Parent School Contract, parents are expected to:
-Provide the school with copies of all medical, psychological or educational assessments or reports before entry to the school.

Parents need to notify the Principal in writing if they are aware or suspect that their child (or anyone in his or her immediate family) has a learning difficulty, and the parents must provide the school with copies of all written reports and other relevant information.